Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Why csc104

Why did you choose CSC104?
- Because I heard from last year student that CSC104 is a super easy course.
What do you hope to get out of the course?
- Some information and technique about basic programming.
What did you expect programming to be like, and how does it compare with your experience in the course so far?
- I think after learning programming, I can write some little programs to help me finish work that needs repeated try. I enjoy the class so far since I've learned some basic computer language.
What do you consider interesting so far?
- Dr. Racket.
What do you consider hard so far?
- Memorize some of the strings.
 Is the course easier or harder than you expected?
- Harder.
How did you study for the quizzes?
- By practicing the Dr. Racket lab.
Are you satis ed with your performance on them; if not, what do you plan to change?
- I plan to spend more time on practicing Dr. Racket before the quiz and exam.
Are there any speci fic Computer Science topics you're interested in?
- Writing programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment